Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Without You

I have been with my husband for seven years now and it has not been easy. When we first got together, we were both shattered inside, but we didn't know it. Instead of facing the brokenness within ourselves, we took it out on each other. 

The first four years were like war years with a brief lulls of peace in between. But we kept trying. And then, three years ago, real peace kicked in. The past began to fall away. And we saw the face of true love, in one another. 


Now, I know I would not want to live without him. I know that this man in my life gives me so much contentment. Without him, I often was a "sad song," but with him, life is exciting! 




Without You by Slidely Slideshow

View the original here:  https://slide.ly/view/8e44eb16e7366f9f7bf95c12dd81dde8

1 comment: